Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Chuffin hell' if it's not old Toby!!!



Several of you have e-mailed me lately enquiring as to where you can send donations to "Fops" (the Barrow Federation of Poorly Red Setters) so to mark your kind requests I have decided to post this delightful festive picture of my old, dear companion Toby who was sensessly taken away from me 3 years ago.....why does ANYONE I ever get close to or love always get snatched away from me? Mater? my beloved first wife Glenda? Toby? my friend and blood brother Selwyn Corbett?!?!?!


WHY OH WHY OH FOOKIN' WHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!??!




Erm....this snap of Tobias was taken at my luxury 5 bedroom mini mansion back in 2002 and as you can see in the said picture ol' Toby is recreating the look of Father Xmas.......fook! I miss the old lad, he was a true friend - god bless him!!!




Ps. All donations can be sent to Sheepshanks Heights, 108 Farrowdale Crescent, Barrow in Furness, B078 4FG.




Remember it's nearly Xmas and give what you can, a red setter isn't just for Xmas - it's for life!

No comments: