Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome....

Greetings and welcome to the world of Lester Sheepshanks, fans of the medium of ballroom will no doubt be aware of my work but for the uninitiated I am an 18 times British ballroom champion, dance choreographer, general entertainer and patron for several excellent charitable causes such as the Barrow in Furness damaged dog retreat and FOPS ( The federation of poorly Red Setters) - in memory of my late, faithful companion Toby.....

I live alone in the leafy commuter belt area of Barrow in Furness in my luxury 5 bedroom mock tudor mansion (which I purchased from my old friend Barrow based master butcher Selwyn Corbett) I am currently single as I'm far too busy with promoting the magic of dance and honouring the sacred memory of Mater'.

Hopefully this blog will be a vehicle to display my on-line diary, promote my work, publish my thoughts and opinions and also act as an official archive for my glorious career. I adore pork based products especially offal and advocate organic, humane slaughter and butchery of all the products that I consume.

I hope my one remaining true legacy to Barrow in Furness and beyond is simply that when I finally dance my last pasa doble and shuffle my final Rhumba - I will be remembered and honoured as Ol' Twinkle Toes.....the fookin' master of Dance!!!

No comments: